Monday, June 14, 2010

First blargh!!




Here's my first foray into blogdom. I'll be doing my best to keep this blog up-to-date, so all can get a peek at what I'm currently up to.
Just got back from a 2 week trip to NYC/New Jersey. Brought my partner, M, with me. We had a great time; I saw more of the City in a week than I'd seen in my 4 years living there!
It was hot, humid and absolutely gorgeous. Museums, street life, great food, awesome hotels.
M left for SF after the first week; I then headed to the folks' house in Jersey. I slept like a rock, ate like a pig, watched movies, spent quality time w/the parents, took long walks (I think best when walking) and bookwormed out!
I really needed this vacation: recharge the batteries; take a step back from Life for a bit.
In other news, I haven't drank booze in a month. It's difficult to change ingrained habits, but the rewards are worth it. Who knows how long this will last, but it feels good to give my body a break for now. Life w/o hangovers is a wonderful thing!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Kev! Im happy for ya, you if anybody deserved a break....
    Let me take you out for breakfast one of these days...

    Max in SF (havent changed my google profile yet ha ha)

    ReplyDelete